Did you see some regular gym-goers with protruded muscles all over them, and as soon as you start appreciating their well-built physique, your eyes get stuck at their tiny legs? These are examples the professional trainers often use to motivate people to not skip the leg days. If you’re looking for the best leg exercise machines, you already know how crucial it is to not miss your leg workout routines.
Now, if you’re interested in leg exercise weight machines, chances are you already have access to other kinds of fitness equipment, as it’s very rare that people will get only leg press machines without having some primary workout gears priorly. Hence, in today’s article, we have compiled a list of five essential and best leg exercise machines for home use and attachments to your home gym system that will help you to carry out an intense leg exercise session. So, without wasting any more time, let’s jump on the best five types of weight machines that will allow you to build the leg muscles properly.
Below are the top five weight machines for your leg days sorted in alphabetical order. You can purchase these machines from your friendly neighborhood shop or Amazon.
1. Fusion Leg Press Attachment Machine by Body-Solid
It’s not a standalone machine, rather a leg press attachment that will fit the majority of home gym models. Its press plate targets different lower body areas using a rotation process. You can both rotate up or down to work on your hamstrings, thighs, and glutes. Its double beam construction reduces stress from ankle and offers steady resistance during the full motion range.
- It’s compatible with most of the home gym systems
- Made from high-quality materials
- Comes with a non-slip rubber-coated press plate
2. F660 Hip Sled by BodyCraft
Its two-in-one operation enables you to use this equipment as a leg press or a squat machine. The change of functions from one to another can be done almost on-the-fly so that you don’t have to stop working out and get down from the machine every time to move to another form of exercise. If you’re doing leg press workout, you have to fold the press plate to start squat and do the opposite if you’re squatting currently and want to go for the leg press mode.
- Effortless on-the-fly conversion between leg press and squats
- Comes with a lifetime warranty that ensures hasslefree ownership
- Press plate is adjustable
3. Xpress Pro Leg Press Attachment by BodyCraft
This Xpress Pro Leg Press attachment should be your one-stop solution for various lower body exercises, and it can be fixed with almost every home gym with standard measurements. Your weights that are already installed with your machine will be used in this attachment as well, so there’s no need to buy them additionally.
- The resistance can be increased up to 400 lbs
- The seat is adjustable according to your level
- Lifetime warranty guarantees peace-of-mind
4. Leg Extension and Curl Machine from Body-Solid
Even though it’s not a dedicated leg press machine, you’ll be able to carry out various leg exercises with this amazing weight machine efficiently. It’s built with 7-gauge high-strength steel and comes with DuraFirm pads attached, which speaks for its long-lasting performance over the years while providing ultimate comfort.
- Withstand up to 200 lb user weight
- 7-gauge exceptional strength steel build
- Lifetime warranty on limited parts
5. Leg and Calf Press Weight Machine by Body-Solid
Your home gym won’t be completed without this leg and calf press weight machine by Body-Solid. Though the manufacturer labelled it for home use, its professional-grade build quality and ratings make it an ideal choice for any commercial gym premises. It comes with only 210 lb weight stack, but can be upgraded up to 310 lb if you choose to buy additional weights.
- Extended sized footplate
- Upgradable weight stack up to 310 lb
- In-home service warranty for the lifetime