Best Elliptical Machine Under 200 Dollars
As a beginner, you always ask yourself what equipment is the best for me? Should I start with a spin bike, or buy a treadmill machine? Well, these pieces of indoor workout equipment are very popular for weight loss. But if you are looking for a full-body workout, your choice should definitely be the best elliptical under 200 dollars. They will not only give you a total body workout, but they will also give you an array of elliptical machines that can fit into anybody’s budget.
In order to make it easier for you to choose the best elliptical machine under 200 dollars, we are giving you a number of products for you to choose from. It is not easy to decide which one to buy if you don’t do some research first. All of the listed items are the best small elliptical machines. You can find here about their pros and cons, individual reviews, their comparison, compatibility with your height and weight, level of noise, etc. Your choice will fulfill your needs for a workout at home and can fit your budget as well.
Our Top 7 Best Elliptical Machines Under 200 Dollars:
- Exerpeutic Aero Air Elliptical
- Body Rider Fan Elliptical Trainer
- Body Rider BRD2000 Dual Cardio Trainer
- Sunny Health & Fitness SF-E902 Elliptical
- Stamina In-Motion E1000 Elliptical Trainer
- Sunny Health & Fitness P8300 Pink Elliptical
- Sunny Health & Fitness SF-E905 Elliptical
What are the main things you should have in mind when buying the best elliptical under 200?
There are several features you should consider when buying the best elliptical under $200. No matter which one you choose, some features are common for most models, but amongst all of the offered elliptical machines on the market, you can find some affordable ones with great features. Pay attention to the following features for your best indoor workout elliptical equipment.
- Noise level: It is very important that you choose a machine that does not produce bad noise. Quiet machines are very good for a workout. They allow you to enjoy music or even watch television during your workout. So, check if the machine produces bad noise to avoid it.
- Portable: You don’t want your elliptical equipment in the middle of your living room, do you? You need a machine that is easily transported and doesn’t take too much space to store. These elliptical machines are easily movable from one place to another and take very small space to store.
- Height and weight compatible with your body. Depending on your size, you should look for an elliptical machine that can fit your weight and height, and probably not all of them are suitable just for you. So, bear this in mind when you decide to buy one.
- Foot paddles: It is of great importance to have a machine with large, anti-slip foot paddles for the safety of your workout.
- Heart rate sensors: During your cardio workout, you want to monitor your heart rate and it is crucial for your best elliptical machine for home to be equipped with heart rate sensors. This will allow you to set your own pace during the workout.
- Durable frame: When you select your indoor workout machine, you can choose one that has a frame made of steel and has a structure that is strong and durable, which is very important for your safety.
- Resistance type: Out of several types of resistance in the elliptical trainers, the best is the magnetic resistance type. So, you should buy one which is enabled with magnetic resistance.
- Warranty: Normally, the more expensive the elliptical, the longer the warranty. But you should take it into consideration that some elliptical machines are offered with three years limited warranty for the frame and others with up to 180 days for parts.
- Budget: It is believed that the best quality comes with the highest price due to expensive and high-quality parts. But you should keep in mind that you are looking for the best elliptical under $200, so you will have to find the best that is offered at that price.
Although there are hundreds of elliptical trainers from different manufacturers, here you will find reviews for the best budget elliptical machines from popular manufacturers.
1. Exerpeutic Aero Air Elliptical
The Exerpeutical Aero Air Elliptical comes with a manual which makes the assembling very easy. The magnetic resistance is adjustable with a knob, so you can adjust your desired speed easily.
The Exerpeutic Aero Air Elliptical is ideal for storing as it comes with a transportation wheel. This makes it easy to move this elliptical trainer to your desired position.
The machine is perfect for you as it displays your full-body workout progress on the screen. Exerpeutic air elliptical can give you a great cardio workout that is typical for the large elliptical machines. It is suitable for users whose body weight comes up to 220 lbs. If you buy it from a good retailer, it comes with a one-year limited warranty.
2. Body Rider Fan Elliptical Trainer
One of the most popular under $200 elliptical trainers is definitely the Body Rider Fan Elliptical Trainer. It is worth the price; it comes with a one-year steel frame warranty and 90 days warranty for spare parts. Body Rider Fan can be durable as long as it is used for a personal home workout. And because of its size, it doesn’t take a lot of space to be stored. It comes with transportation wheels so you can move it around easily.
The resistance system is chain driven and allows toning up your upper and lower body muscles with lower impact resistance. The Body Rider Fan Elliptical Trainer is equipped with a multi-functional LCD display that shows your calories burned, speed, time, actual distance and other workout data.
The advantages of this model are: low price, workout instructions video included, chain-driven resistance system with lower impact, and it is easy to assemble.
The disadvantages include: one-year warranty period, not suitable for heavyweight users.
3. Body Rider BRD2000 Dual Cardio Trainer
Body Rider BRD2000 Elliptical with Seat is dual-action equipment. You can use it as a bike as well as like an elliptical trainer, thus giving you a high-level cardio fitness workout. It comes with an adjustable seat, which is useful for any height users. You can store it anywhere in your home because it doesn’t take much space and it can be moved easily with the built-in wheels. Having in mind its space-saver design, it is perfect for small apartments.
Body Rider BRD2000 Dual Cardio Trainer is really inexpensive and comes with a one-year frame warranty. It also allows up to 250lbs users weight. Also, is very practical due to its adjustable seat for users of any height.
The advantages of this model are: low price, dual-action workout, vertically and horizontally adjustable seat and for users up to 250lbs, and for personal use only.
The disadvantages include: one-year warranty period, without a multi-functional LCD display and no heart rate sensors.
4. Sunny Health & Fitness SF-E902 Elliptical
The best budget elliptical machine for home use is definitely the Sunny Health & Fitness SF-E902 Elliptical. It comes at a price of less than $100, which makes it the best elliptical machine for personal use. It allows users with up to 220lbs and has a sturdy, durable structure. The reviews and ratings from the users are very high and positive.
The machine is also called Air Walk Trainer because it gives a workout similar to the forms of aerobic exercises. Aerobic exercises are very good for targeted muscles, lungs and heart. A 20 min daily workout can guarantee you a great body weight balance and fitness. It can guarantee you an abdominal comfort too, because of its ergonomic design with a soft pad.
SF-E902 is very easy to assemble; it has a non-slippery safety paddle, which gives the users more safety and benefits. All things considered and having in mind the price of under $100; this is the best cheap elliptical machine.
The advantages of this model are: it is portable and ideal for personal use, with good cardio equipment and solid structure, and the best elliptical machine under $100.
The disadvantages include: no sensors for the heart rate, not suitable for vigorous users and those above 220lbs.
5. Sunny Health & Fitness SF-E905 Elliptical
Sunny Health & Fitness SF-E905 Elliptical is another elliptical machine trainer who is simply the best for the price of under $200. It comes with a pulse sensor that follows the rhythm of your heart and counts the heartbeats. This is very important for monitoring the rate of your heart during the cardio workouts. Furthermore, there is a micro-tension system for generating smooth resistance, which makes it easier to exercise. The knob allows eight levels of resistance.
The display for monitoring your workout is equipped with meters for counting your burned calories, distance passed during workout, the heart rate, time spent on this elliptical trainer, speed, etc. Its anti-slip sizable foot paddles will give you great stability. You will experience an unforgettable workout for just under $200.
Sunny Health & Fitness SF-E905 Elliptical Machine Trainer comes with built-in transportation wheels that allow you to move your machine to the desired location and store it easily after you have finished with the workout. It is suitable for home users not heavier than 220lbs.
The frame of this elliptical machine is durable and it comes with a one-year warranty, while the warranty for the parts is 90 days.
The advantages of this model are: durable frame with one-year warranty and 90-day parts warranty for under $200, heart-rate sensor, eight levels resistance knob.
The disadvantages include: hard resistance.
6. Sunny Health & Fitness P8300 Pink Elliptical
Sunny Health & Fitness Pink Elliptical Magnetic Trainer is very popular with the female population because of the pink color and stylish lookup. It is transferable due to its portable structure, and it is very easy to assemble it. It is very popular for personal home use and for home users not heavier than 220lbs. Its anti-slip sizable foot paddles will give you great stability.
Sunny Health & Fitness Pink Elliptical Magnetic Trainer generates low resistance impact, especially for toning your upper and lower body muscles.
The frame of this elliptical machine is durable and it comes with a three-year warranty. The warranty for the parts is 90 days.
The advantages of this model are: this elliptical trainer has a very stylish design with large foot paddles, it is affordable, easy to assemble, ideal for shorter users, and a three-year frame warranty.
The disadvantages include: it is not suitable for taller and heavier users.
7. Stamina In-Motion E1000 Elliptical Trainer
The Stamina In-Motion E1000 Elliptical Trainer is designed to be used by people who spend most of their time sitting while working. It can be placed under your working desk, and it will give you a lower body workout while doing your desk job. It`s on of the best compact elliptical machines, so you can store this small elliptical under your desk or under your bed. You will feel very comfortable while using it, and what is also very important, it is very affordable in price. Although it is primarily designed for under-desk lower body workout, it can also be used in an upright position while standing. Also, it can be used in a forward and in a backward direction motion. It comes with adjustable magnetic resistance.
The Stamina In-Motion E1000 Elliptical Trainer is designed to be the best elliptical trainer under $200. It comes in three colors, so you can choose one that suits you best. It is also good for heavier users up to 250lbs.
The advantages of this model are: great display and durable steel, it is easy to assemble and store, can be used at home or at work even by older users, and it cost under $200.
The disadvantages include: there no disadvantages as it is a great under desk elliptical for the best price.
Which Best Elliptical Under 200 Should I Buy?
So finally, after considering all of the above models of the best elliptical under $200, it is time to make up our mind and choose one that will meet our needs best. If you are looking for an elliptical machine for cardio exercise, look for one that shows you the heart rate. So, Sunny Health & Fitness SF-E905 Elliptical will meet your requirements for personal use and the price is under $200.
If your target is weight loss and continual workout, Body Rider BRD2000 Elliptical with Seat is the best choice for you. It will give you a dual action with a long-time workout as a bike and elliptical machine. This is the best choice elliptical under $200.
Finally, if you don’t have too much time for exercise, you can place your Stamina In-Motion Elliptical Trainer under your working desk and give your body workout while losing extra calories.
If your budget is higher, than you should check our reviews: Best Elliptical Under $300, Best Elliptical Under $500 and Best Elliptical Under $1000.
No matter which elliptical you choose, keep up your good work and stay healthy!