In today’s world, obesity is a sensitive issue. The majority of the people in every corner of the world are suffering from overweight. So there is a great demand for weight loss machines all over the world. In this article, I’m going to review the best weight losing climber machine – Maxi Climber MXC Vertical Climber.
Vertical Climber Machine:
Vertical climbers are workout machines that promote muscle building and burn calories through climbing. The popularity of these climbing machines has increased over the years for a variety of reasons. Firstly, it is simple to use climbers and very effective also. Additionally, they offer suitable alternatives to activities such as rock climbing, jogging, and running.
Vertical climbers also enable cardio exercise and high-intensity workout routines. A vertical climber is a high-energy exercise device that burns three times as many calories as most cardio machines in only a fraction of the time.
There is a ton of vertical climber machines on the market today. But, among all, Maxi Climber MXC Vertical Climber is highly recommended and one of the best vertical climber machines. An overall review of this climber machine is presented below:
Maxi Climber MXC Vertical Climber Structural Features:
- Aluminum mainframe, redesigned for the most intense, smoothest, and quietest vertical climbing training with a long-lasting roller mechanism.
- Mobile phone holder to follow the special fitness routine included in the FREE MaxiClimber fitness APP made for IOS and ANDROID phone.
- Small, robust, lightweight, and simple to assemble, with built-in rollers and an anti-sliding leveling system to operate on rough ground.
- Bi-lateral, 12-Level Hydraulic Resistance Device for the complete Full-Body exercise.
The price value of this machine ranges from $200-$400 on average in international marketplaces.
Particulars of this Machine:
- Package Proportions: 55.6 X 11.5 X 8.5 inches, 51.65 Pounds
- Launching Date: 27 November 2019
- Battery: 1 LR44 battery included
- Manufacturer Company: Inova USA
Maxi Climber Device Literature specifies that the maximum user weight is 240 pounds. However, as the user’s weight increases, the tendency for the support rollers to crash also rises. The unit has rubber rollers that carry the weight of the consumer and can malfunction that’s inevitable. If you weigh more than 90 pounds, this system will crash within six months of purchasing. If you weigh more than 150 pounds, it will fail after three months, and if you’re close to 200, it will fail in a matter of weeks.
The MaxiClimber XL1000 has a tension adjustment mechanism. Burn the calories Twice by High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) exercise. A 40% increase in AFTERBURN will help you grow a slim body in a short time.
Advantages of using Maxi Climber:
- It automatically records your use.
- Excellent customer service.
- MaxiClimber has Mobile Apps for iPhone and Android Operating System.
- Rapid weight loss.
- It has cable and pulley for smooth action.
- It has both workout and storage roles with the use of a strong, stainless steel pusher.
- Lightweight (below 35 pounds) and easily movable.
- Simple to handle and set up.
- Easily foldable.
- Adjustable for different heights.
- Burns thigh and butt fats also.
- Does a good workout for the legs as well as arms.
- Enhances maximum calorie burn with cardio and muscle toning.
Disadvantages of using Maxi Climber:
- Improper use of MaxiClimber can damage the rollers of the machine.
- The timer display is meager and close to the body that creates problems in reading the time while the workout is going on.
- It can cause knee pain.
There is another pro version of this machine—the famous MaxiCimber XL. You can get the workout of a lifetime with this device. Without going out of the home, you can target multiple muscle groups by taking the best elements of stair steppers, core-engaging exercises, incline, and High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT). This intense vertical climbing simulator reduces the strain from the joint-training exercise while increasing your heart rate.
Special Features of MaxiClimber XL:
- 12 levels of hydraulic resistance,
- Maximum weight limit of 300 lbs
- Adjustable user height up to 6’ 6”
- Containing mobile phone holder and electronic fitness monitor
- Perfect for all fitness levels
- Pre-assembled (90%)
- MaxiClimber Fitness Apps Service
- Space-saving design for an easy storage system
- Joint and muscle friendly workout mechanism.
It was an overall review of MaxiClimber MXC climber in short. This machine is trendy nowadays. You can buy the best quality MaxiClimber at a reasonable price from www.amazon.com.