I was looking to get a good treadmill on a budget. I needed more cardio performance and this one caught my eye!
Here is my honest Triumph 400t Treadmill review. It’s a simple basic machine that can give you a good workout. The 400T Treadmill has an 18″ x 47″ running surface, and you can also adjust speed. AERO soft cushioning system is included. This system will support your whole body and your knee and joints will not suffer.
Triumph 400t has a motor of 1.5 CHP motor, 3 led display screen with exercise information. For example, you have 3 levels of difficulty to adjust.
Triumph treadmill 400t Features and Specs!
- Display Screen: Speed, Time, Heart Rate, Distance, and Calories.
- Speed: Showing as MPH. It is relating how fast you are moving through the running surface.
- Time: Showing minutes/ seconds. It will show you the time remaining or time how much you workout.
- Heart Rate: Shown as beats per minute and is tracking your pulse
- Distance: Showing as miles and it’s displaying how much miles you are running/walking
- Calories: Total calories burned during your workout.
- Weight 250lbs
- Warranty: 1 year
- Motor: Quiet 1.50 CH motor
- Space: Easy to storage and not taking too much space
Where can I buy a 400t Treadmill?
It was selling on eBay for about $180-$250 last year. Suppose you are looking for a better treadmill at this price. We recommend checking these 3 products.
Best Alternatives to Triumph 400T Treadmill
1. XTERRA Fitness TR150 Folding Treadmill
It’s great value for the money. Max capacity is 250lbs. The top speed is 10mch with a large LCD display. You will get 12 programs to help you with your workout. It is a great choice for all fitness levels. Definitely one of the best treadmills under $500.
2. Sunny Health &Fitness SF-T7632 Folding Treadmill
This one is great if you don’t have too much space in your house. It’s great to fit in any room or office. Max capacity is 220lbs and has a speed of 7 MPH. Digital displays have the same features as the 400t treadmill.
3. MaxKare Electric Foldable Treadmill
It has 15 programs for a workout—220 lbs max capacity and with a top speed of 8.5 MPH. The display will track all your exercise precisely. It’s foldable so you can save space in your home easily.
Where can I read the manual for Triumph 400t Treadmill?
You will get a manual when you buy the product. But also it’s available online.
You can read more about it here.
Does the triumph 400t treadmill have a 1 ply or 2 ply running belt?
This is the difference between triumph 400t treadmill belt:
1ply is 1.6mm thick with a 0.2mm underlay. Recommended use is up to 1 hour per day 3-5 times per week.
2ply is 2.3mm thick with a 0.8mm underlay. Recommended use is up to 3 hours per day 3-7 times per week.
If you are looking for a triumph 400t treadmill belt at the best price check this!
Triumph treadmill 400t Parts and Tools included in the box.
- Allen Wrench
- 1 Safety Key
- 1 Console Assembly
- 2 Console Masts
- Two Handlebars
- 2 End Caps
- 4 Hardware Bags
- 1 Bottle of Silicone Lubricant
This model isn’t so great when we compare it with newer models that come through the years. There is a lot of cheaper model with more features. We highly recommend your trying XTERRA Fitness TR150 Folding Treadmill. It’s the best choice for the price!